Sunday, June 07, 2020

May 2020 Garden News







Not much happening in the way of presentations or garden visits due to Covid 19.
I have been very busy in the garden carting in rocks and soil to raise garden beds.
I am continuing to trim or rather cut back the fruit trees as I need to make it easier for the coming years.
I have had a lot of shoulder pain and had to have Xray’s and Ultrasound then an injection into my shoulder, thankfully it’s much better now.
I haven’t really been anywhere other than the dump, Bunning’s and our local Landscaping yard, yes, I lead an interesting and exciting life.
I have started to use my beautiful compost.
It’s now three months since we had any rain and honestly, I am sick of watering. Thank goodness the tanks filled in March. The place is very dry.
I have started to store all the Amorphophallus that need to stay dry and repotted the ones that remain in soil.

No comments: